The Global Brand team is responsible for the strategy and programs that drive overall brand equity and brand reputation, and support the evolution of the Dell master brand. We are looking for a strong program manager to participate in our sonic branding strategy and sonic identity system development, including management of our sonic branding asset library and collaboration across the company to ensure successful alignment and implementation of our sonic branding standards.
- Program management for sonic branding standards implementation; usage guidelines and assisting with integration for brand consistency
- Development of sonic branding resources, libraries, filters and tools, including subject matter expert content development
- Project management for creation of sonic branding assets, including internal partnership development and agency interactions
- Driving strategy and stewardship of our sonic brand in support of overall business goals for the brand
- Communications development and training of key internal and agency audiences
- Leadership of cross-functional teams to strategically implement sonic branding elements across critical touch points; development of templated approaches for scalability
- Creative guidance and reviews for sonic branding application and integration
This role requires a strong grasp and demonstrated experience with master brands and proven program and project management skills. Candidates must thrive in challenging project and organizational situations to effectively influence and drive participation within different global business groups. A champion for the brand with understanding of how master brand elements are developed, deployed and communicated, experience with sonic or audio branding preferred.
Understanding of how branded music and sound is incorporated across a variety of applications, including communications, events, environments, IVR and functional sounds…